Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Future of F1: Sami


The future of F1.  This is Sami. An extraordinary young boy with his future already planned!.

Hi my names Sami Sheikh 


Thanks for stopping by to read my blog


I'm 7 years of age and i spend majority of my time go-karting at daytona in Manchester.

I started Driving when i was 1 years old when my Mum&Dad bought me my first powered car for my Birthday. The only down side was the battery only lasted 1 hour 

"O well i can't complain"

Whilst spending my time at daytona i have achieved several awards including 'Bambino - Module 3' among many others


To keep up to date with Sami, here are his links!

Twitter          Sami's Blog          Youtube channel          Official Website   

We could be looking at the next Lewis Hamilton or Sebastian Vettel!

No comments:

Post a Comment