Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Buemi Breaks Waterslide Record

With winter break in full force and still a few days till winter testing, the drivers are trying to cope.  Many are spending time with family. Some with friends and others.. well, they are just keeping busy.....

Take Sebastien Buemi for example. He has been keeping busy over Formula One's winter break by finding  the time to set a new record.

The Toro Rosso driver slid down three high-speed waterslides at Aquaparc in Le Bouveret, Switzerland, faster than the previous record holder.

"I have a competitive spirit, whatever game I am taking part in," the 22-year-old told Le Nouvelliste.

He admitted that launching himself into waterslides as quickly as possible is a risky off-season pursuit.

"It can be dangerous in the sense that you can slip over, that's true," he smiled. "But I was careful. Before coming, I got the 'ok' from my team."

No comments:

Post a Comment