Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Greetings From Girls Like F1 Too

I am not much for recording myself and I understand that my video capture pretty much sucks but I went ahead with the project anyways.

Merry Christmas to all!  Enjoy the eggnog and time spent with your families. The blog will continue on as long as there is news during this holiday season.  Going mobile in the new year so forgive any maintenance or site updates that may hinder the quality or even look of the pages.

Thank you, each one of you, for your support and I hope that you enjoy reading the blog as much as I enjoy writing it!

Joyeux Noël et bonne année! 

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you too, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx!
    Zalig kerstfeest en een gelukkig nieuwjaar! (= Merry Christmas and a happy newyear)


    (Check you mail! :D)

    ReplyDelete